Take your ordinary hummus a notch higher with Moksa Watermelon Seeds. These seeds when ground to a paste, give a creamy texture to any dish you add them to. Pair this dip with veggies, chips, lavash, pita bread or spread on a snadwich.
- 1 can chickpeas or cooked chickpeas
- 3 large cloves garlic, crushed and peeled
- 1/3 cup Moksa Watermelon seeds
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 – 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Add chickpeas to a food processor or high-speed blender along with garlic, Moksa Watermelon Seeds, lemon juice, sea salt, and olive oil. Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if required.
- Add one tablespoon oil at a time to adjust the consistency of the hummus.
- Spoon hummus into a shallow bowl and form a well in the centre. Drizzle with olive oil, and top with freshly ground black pepper, toasted watermelon seeds, crushed red pepper flakes or fresh herbs.