A delicious combination of healthy crunchy seeds with silky smooth chocolate makes this recipe perfect for those looking for a guilt-free dessert experience.
- 350gm quality chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- ¾ cup raw seeds (sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds)
- About ½ teaspoon flaky sea salt, optional
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second increments, stirring after each one.
- Cover a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Use a silicone or rubber spatula to spread chocolate evenly over the centre area of the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the seeds evenly over the chocolate. If you’re adding flaky salt, crush it between your fingers as you sprinkle it over the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is completely hardened, use your hands to break it into pieces. Serve immediately, or cover and store at room temperature for up to 1 week.