Traditionally served during Holi or Mahashivratri, thandai is a summer drink usually made using a number of nuts and spices which are said to have a cooling effect on the body and hence the name “Thandai”, which in Hindi means “cooling”. In this recipe, we added Hemp Protein Powder to make it a healthier and protein rich version.
- Moksa Hemp Protein Powder 1 tbsp
- Pistachios 1tbsp
- Almonds 1 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
- Milk 1 cup
- Water ¼ cup
- Soak the almonds for atleast 2 hours or overnight.
- In a mixie jar, pour the water and milk mixture along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend till well combined.
- Garnish and serve in your choice of glass.