Who doesn't love Brownies? But ever thought how to make it more yum yum and Nutritious?
Well, what are we here for! We have pulled out an amazing recipe that will satisfy all your dessert cravings while also adding a lot of nutrition by this Mouth-watering brownie, one bite at a time.
These are not only super fudgy. Pure Chocolate Heaven, the best thing about these brownies is, they can be prepared in under 20 minutes. Okay Let’s be honest: who has the time?
So, without wasting any more time: Read on to find out how it is made!
Ingredients you’ll need!
- Quinoa seeds- ½ Cup
- Tahini- ½ Cup
- Cocoa powder- ½ Cup
- Maple Syrup- ⅓ rd Cup
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Non-dairy milk-½ cup
- Two mashed Bananas
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- Handful of Sunflower seeds
- Firstly, To make these finger-licking delectable Brownies, soak half a cup of Raw Quinoa Seeds in cold water so that it turns moist and soft, and to allow them to bloom, let them sit in water for about 2 hours.
- Once it’s all done, Go ahead and drain the water.
- Now, time to do some vru..vru.. Add the soaked quinoa seeds in the blender, along with all the other ingredients that include Tahini, Cocoa Powder, Maple Syrup, Baking Powder, Non-dairy milk, Two mashed bananas, and finish it off with a sprinkle of Cinnamon to add some warmth.
- The batter itself is to DIE for! Good luck NOT licking the spoon and bowl clean. Anyway, time to transfer the brownie batter to a square 8 baking tray.
- Decorate and top it beautifully with Raw Sunflower Seeds, and studded with chopped chocolates spread evenly.
- Bake it for 30 minutes at 180, until the centre of the brownies no longer jiggles and is JUST set to the touch.
Woah, the smell coming out of your ovens will be pure sweet heaven. Your house will smell incredible for hours after baking.
Wait about 15 minutes to slice these up, or up to an hour. The longer you wait, the ‘more set’ they will be and the slab will kinda sink into itself before slicing.
The fudgy chocolate-cocoa brownies! A special addition with Quinoa and Sunflower seeds adds more crunch and nutrition to it, without losing that crispy, crackly top!
Now, the best part about making these entirely out of Quinoa is that it’s high in fibre, high in protein and it’s gluten free, so super easy on the gut, Especially for those who have intolerance for gluten and to add a nice element of crunch and also the added sunflower seeds fill you up with good fats you never knew you needed.
Slice it well and serve to enjoy a chocolate lover's dream right on your plate.