Imagine, a no bake brownie which is made without refined flour but with heart-healthy ingredients. Hemp hearts are tiny seeds with an array of benefits with a punch of protein. Plus, they are naturally sweetened with dates, free of refined sugar.
- 3 tbsp Moksa Hemp Hearts
- 2 tbsp Moksa Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tbsp Moksa Watermelon Seeds
- 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 10-12 mejdool dates
- 1/4 cup milk of your choice
- 1/2 tbsp honey/maple syrup
- 8-10 digestive biscuits/crackers
- In a bowl, mix the seeds and 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Remove the seeds from the dates and add them to the mixie jar along with the digestive biscuits. Grind them to a fine powder.
- Now add the seeds and cocoa mix and grind till everything is combined well.
- In a separate bowl/cup, make a thick paste with milk, 1 tbsp cocoa powder and honey/maple syrup. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Pour the milk mixture into the dry mixture and mix well.
- Line the cake tin with butter paper to avoid sticking. Now add the complete mixture into the tin and spread it evenly. Garnish it with hemp hearts and pumpkin seeds.
- Refrigerate it for a couple of hours till everything is set.
- Now, demould the brownie from the mould and cut it into pieces.
- Serve it right away with Earl Grey Lavender Black Tea.