1. RICH IN VITAMIN C: Hibiscus tea contains vitamin C, a strong antioxidant that is responsible for keeping our immune systems healthy.
2. CONTAINS VITAMINS & MINERALS: Oolong tea contains trace amounts of vital vitamins and minerals such as calcium, manganese, copper, carotin, selenium, potassium, magnesium, and other detoxifying alkaloids.
3. REGULATES BLOOD SUGAR: Rose Hibiscus Tea may help regulate the amount of blood sugar and insulin in the bloodstream.
4. SOOTHES ANXIETY: Rose Hibiscus Tea has soothing properties may easing anxiety and stress.
5. FUNCTIONS AS AN ANTIOXIDANT: The polyphenolic compound in oolong tea functions as an antioxidant and contributes in removal of free radicals from our body.