The goodness of Black Tea blended with Litchi is a true delicacy. Litchi is rich in antioxidants and vitamin - C. Thearubigins in tea benefit the body in lowering cholesterol levels, reduce blood pressure, relieve stress.
1. Drinking a moderate amount of black tea may boost blood pressure.
2. High amounts of flavan-3-ols, flavonols, theaflavins present in black tea helps repair coronary artery dysfunctions in heart patients.
3. Regularly drinking black tea may also lower your risk of diabetes, cholesterol, kidney stones and parkinson’s disease.
4. It nourishes the skin with vitamins B2, C, and E, with minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and zinc.
5. Black tea contains polyphenols, which are also antioxidants that help block DNA damage associated with tobacco or other toxic chemicals.