1. MAY BOOST BLOOD PRESSURE: Drinking a moderate amount of black tea may boost blood pressure.
2. BOOST HEART HEALTH: High amounts of flavanols,, theaflavins present in black tea helps repair coronary artery dysfunctions in heart patients.
3. PREVENTS DISEASES: Regularly drinking black tea may also lower your risk of diabetes, cholesterol, kidney stones and parkinson’s disease.
4. PROVIDES MINERALS: It nourishes the skin with vitamins B2, C, and E, with minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and zinc.
5. RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS: Black tea contains polyphenols, which are also antioxidants that help block DNA damage associated with tobacco or other toxic chemicals.