1. MAY BOOST IMMUNITY: In addition to diets and workout regimes, plant-based food like Hemp seeds help boost the functioning of the immune system.
2. HIGHLY NUTRITIOUS: Hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats and essential fatty acids. They are also a great protein source and contain high amounts of vitamin E, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulphur, calcium, iron and zinc.
3. MAY HELP IN SKIN DISORDERS: Hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats. They have a 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3, which may benefit skin diseases and provide relief from eczema and its uncomfortable symptoms.
4. GREAT SOURCE OF PLANT BASED PROTEIN: About 25% of the calories in hemp seeds come from protein. What’s more, they contain all the essential amino acids, making them a complete protein source.
5. MAY HELP IN REDUCING SYMPTOMS OF PMS: Hemp seeds may reduce symptoms associated with PMS and menopause, thanks to its high levels of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
6. MAY HELP IN DIGESTION: Whole hemp seeds contain high amounts of fibre — both soluble and insoluble — which benefits digestive health.
HOW TO USE:
• Eat raw as a snack.
• Mix into your smoothie.
• Sprinkle on top of cereal, salads, yogurt, or even oatmeal.
• Blend with water to make hemp seed milk.
• Ground hemp seed to use it as a condiment.
• Toasted hemp seeds can be eaten like popcorn.
• Can be used to make chutney, sauces and dips like hummus and pesto.