1. Rich in antioxidants : Antioxidants present in white tea protect the cells from damage by compounds called free radicals.
2. Promotes oral health : White tea rich in fluoride helps prevent the growth of dental plaque, the main cause of tooth decay.
3. Prevents skin aging : The compounds in white tea may help protect your skin from the effects of both internal and external aging.
4. Boosts immunity: The compounds in White tea fights bacteria causing infections and pneumonia.
5. Anti-inflammatory properties : Catechins present in White tea helps in soothing chronic inflammation