1. Boosts metabolism : Darjeeling second flush tea contains caffeine that may help boost your metabolism and discomfort to your stomach from indigestion.
2. Great after-meal tea: By drinking a cup of this tea after your meal it may help reduce heartburn.
3. Promotes oral health: Black tea also destroys or suppresses growth and acid production of cavity-causing bacteria.
4. Promotes good heart health: Theaflavins and thearubigins are potentially good for keeping the arteries free of fat, therefore, promoting good heart health.
5. Strengthens the immune system : The Darjeeling Tea has Theanine which may aid in strengthening the immune system and helps enhance the body's response to fight infections.