Darjeeling First Flush Black Loose Leaf Tea - 35 gm
Considered ‘Champagne’ of Teas by tea connoisseurs, this tea is the first pick of the season, exclusive to Darjeeling. Floral, fresh and mild astringent flavor in this tea is sure to mesmerize your tastebuds.
1. Stimulates your central nervous system, which can make you feel more awake and give you a boost of energy.
2. May help with the absorption of calcium in the body for stronger bones.
3. Theaflavins and thearubigins in Darjeeling first flush are potentially good for keeping the arteries free of fat, therefore, promoting good heart health.
4. Improve your oral health. It changes the pH levels in your mouth, warding off the bacteria that causes cavities and strengthen your gums.
5. Polyphenolic compounds in Darjeeling tea helps reduce the risk of cancer by restricting tumor development. They have anti-mutagenic properties which reduce cellular mutation frequency.