Exclusive to Assam, Unopened buds and young leaves of the tea plant Camellia sinensis, withered and dried in the natural sun, retains natural antioxidants. Its brew is light and delicate with a slightly sweet flavor.
1. Antioxidants present in white tea protect the cells from damage by compounds called free radicals.
2. White tea rich in fluoride helps prevent the growth of dental plaque, the main cause of tooth decay.
3. The compounds in white tea may help protect your skin from the effects of both internal and external aging.
4. The compounds in White tea fights bacteria causing infections and pneumonia.
5. Catechins present in White tea helps in soothing chronic inflammation.