1. Rich in antioxidants: Antioxidants present in white tea protect the cells from damage by compounds called free radicals.
2. Promotes oral health: White tea rich in fluoride helps prevent the growth of dental plaque, the main cause of tooth decay.
3. Improves skin health: The compounds in white tea may help protect your skin from the effects of both internal and external aging.
4. Helps fight infections: Improves The compounds in the tea fights bacteria causing infections and pneumonia.
5. Soothes inflammation: Catechins present in White tea helps in soothing chronic inflammation.