- Add the dates to your food processor and pulse until a rough paste forms. Set aside.
- Then chop the nuts and freeze dried raspberries.
- Put all ingredients together mix well and knead the dough with your hands till everything is combined well.
- Lay out a baking pan with baking paper and firmly press the dough in with your hands.
- 200 g of dates, pitted
- 100 g of nuts of your choice
- 30 g of hemp hearts2 tbsp of cacao powder
- 1 tbsp of almond butter
- 1 pinch of sea salt8 g of freeze-dried raspberries
- 60 g dark chocolate (at least 70% cacao)