1. SOOTHES THE MIND: The Green Rose Tea offers a soothing property to the nerves and emotional /psychological state of mind.
2. SOURCE OF VITAMIN C: Rose hips are an excellent source of vitamins A, B3, C, D and E and good source of vitamin C.
3. RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS: Green tea has the highest concentration of polyphenols, which are powerful antioxidants, to fight against free radicals.
4. REDUCES INFLAMMATION: Green tea also reduces inflammation and may help with arthritis by slowing cartilage breakdown.
5. REDUCES ANXIETY: The rose has soothing properties, easing anxiety and stress.