Pure Chamomile Flowers
Used in folk medicine for thousands of years, Chamomile as a botanical is a great source of flavone antioxidants, it induces sleep, improves digestion, manages diabetes, relieves stress and anxiety.
1. Drinking a warm cup of chamomile tea before going to bed can help you fall asleep faster and wake up feeling more refreshed.
2. Chamomile tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help ease menstrual and other stomach-related cramps.
3. If consumed on a daily basis, chamomile tea helps nourishes and moisturizes your skin from deep within.
4. Chamomile tea can be useful for people suffering from diabetes by helping lower blood sugar levels and regulating the amount of insulin in the blood.
5. Chamomile tea may help in treating the common cold and soothe sore throats.