HEMP SEEDS : KEY FEATURES:
1. MAY BOOST IMMUNITY: In addition to diets and workout regimes, plant-based food like Hemp seeds help boost the functioning of the immune system.
2. HIGHLY NUTRITIOUS: Hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats and essential fatty acids. They are also a great protein source and contain high amounts of vitamin E, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulphur, calcium, iron and zinc.
3. MAY HELP IN SKIN DISORDERS: Hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats. They have a 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3, which may benefit skin diseases and provide relief from eczema and its uncomfortable symptoms.
HALIM SEEDS : KEY FEATURES:
1. May prevent asthma: Due to the presence of a compound, consuming Halim seeds may help reduce the symptoms of asthma considerably.
2. Improves hemoglobin: Consuming Halim seeds may help to improve hemoglobin levels as they promote the production of red blood cells.
3. Good for gut health: Being a potent laxative, Halim seeds may help in providing relief from the symptoms of constipation and indigestion along with regularizing bowel movements.
4. May regulate menstruation: Due to the presence of phytochemicals, halim seeds may help in normalising irregular menstruation.
5. May boost memory: Halim seeds contain an abundance of good fats which may help in boosting memory.