1. MAY BOOST IMMUNITY: In addition to diets and workout regimes, plant-based food like Hemp Protein Powder help boost the functioning of the immune system.
2. COMPLETE PROTEIN: Hemp protein is a complete protein, containing all nine essential amino acids.
3. EASILY DIGESTIBLE PROTEIN: Most of the protein in hemp powder is easily digestible which means that your body can use almost all of the amino acids in it for important bodily functions, such as repair and maintenance.
4. GREAT SOURCE OF FIBRE: Hemp protein powder is a good source of fiber, containing 8 grams per serving — much more than most other plant-based protein powders.
5. RICH IN MINERALS AND ANTIOXIDANTS: Hemp protein powder is a good source of antioxidants and minerals, especially magnesium and iron, which benefit your health.
6. CONTAINS UNSATURATED FATS: Hemp protein powder contains omega-6 and omega-3 fats in an ideal 3:1 ratio that promotes heart health.
HOW TO USE:
• Add it to smoothies, porridge and shakes
• Mix it up in pancake and waffle batter
• Can be used in baking cupcakes and brownies
• Use it in falafels or patties
• Use it to make high protein snacks like protein bars or bites