1. Loaded with Nutrients: Flax seeds are good sources of various nutrients. Their main benefits are due to the presence of fibre, omega3 fatty acids and lignans.
2. May Promote Good Heart Health: Plant-based fatty acids, which flax seeds are rich in, may help in promoting good heart health.
3. Improve Gut Health: With each seed packed with high fibre, flax seeds promote regular bowel movements and can help improve digestive health.
4. May Lower Blood Pressure: It has been observed that flax seeds may have the ability to reduce blood pressure naturally.
5. Rich in High-Quality Protein: Flax seeds are a good source of plant-based protein which is rich in amino acids.