Flax Seeds | Anti -Viral & Bacterial | High in Omega-3 | High in Fiber Low in Carbs
Flax seeds, also called linseeds, are highly beneficial for one’s heart health, cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels. They are rich in omega3 fatty acids and fibre which has made them increasingly popular. They can be ground into a powder and used in a number of ways such as, adding them to baked goods, sprinkling on top of your salads or mixing them up in smoothies.
1. Loaded with Nutrients: Flax seeds are good sources of various nutrients. Their main benefits are due to the presence of fibre, omega3 fatty acids and lignans.
2. May Promote Good Heart Health: Plant-based fatty acids, which flax seeds are rich in, may help in promoting good heart health.
3. Improve Gut Health: With each seed packed with high fibre, flax seeds promote regular bowel movements and can help improve digestive health.
4. May Lower Blood Pressure: It has been observed that flax seeds may have the ability to reduce blood pressure naturally.
5. Rich in High-Quality Protein: Flax seeds are a good source of plant-based protein which is rich in amino acids.