1. Improves blood sugar levels: Ginger and cinnamon, both of which may have beneficial effects on blood sugar levels.
2. Improves blood circulation : Ginger, especially, helps in improving blood circulation which alleviates many symptoms of cramps, aches, and pains.
3. Calms the body: A hot cup of masala chai is the best thing after a long hard day. The tannins present in tea help calm the body and revitalize it.
4. Great for the immune system: It is very good for the immune system. The clove and cinnamon creates a line of defence that does not allow infections to pass through.
5. Enhances digestion: By enhancing the digestion, this beverage prevents excess air or water from being dragged into the stomach. This reduces bloating or gassiness.