Chloe - Jasmine, Roselle & Lavender blend - 35gm
Chloe signifies blooming, it blooms new thoughts, new ideas, new memes which make life more adventurous and joyful. It also signifies fertility which the blend promises provides in the form of anti-inflammation etc. paying way for better digestion and making the cells of our body fertile for regeneration and anti-aging.
- Lavender tea boasts anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce inflammation and prevent a host of serious ailments.
- Roselle is recommended in Ayurveda for digestive tract issues like constipation, diarrhoea, bloating and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Jasmine tea is high in antioxidants which protect the cells against freeradical damage.
- Being a great source of vitamin C and antioxidants, Roselle gives a boost to the immune system.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of lavender help soothe irritated stomach muscles, eliminating stomach pain.