1. Anti-inflammatory properties: Lavender tea boasts anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce inflammation and prevent a host of serious ailments.
2. Improves digestion: Roselle is recommended in Ayurveda for digestive tract issues like constipation, diarrhoea, bloating and irritable bowel syndrome.
3. Packed with antioxidants : Jasmine tea is high in antioxidants which protect the cells against free radical damage.
4. Boosts the immune system: Being a great source of vitamin C and antioxidants, Roselle gives a boost to the immune system.
5. Soothes the gut: The anti-inflammatory properties of lavender help soothe irritated stomach muscles, eliminating stomach pain.