1. Highly Nutritious: Chia seeds are one of the most nutritious foods on earth as they are loaded with fiber, protein, omega3 fatty acids and various other nutrients.
2. Rich in Antioxidants: The antioxidants present in chia seeds may help protect against cell damage and hence prevent premature aging.
3. Best Sources of Fiber: Almost all the carbohydrates in chia are fiber which promotes good digestive and gut health.
4. May Aid Weight Loss: Due to the presence of high fiber and protein, chia seeds may help in weight loss.
5. May Improve Heart Health: Chia seeds are high in protein and omega3 fatty acids which may help to improve heart health if consumed along dietary and lifestyle changes.