Butterfly Pea flowers as botanicals is a centuries-old miracle. Blue tea blended with lemongrass has vibrant colors and aromas that are both treat to your eyes and palate.
1. It is said to have antioxidant properties that are great for the skin and hair. The tea also has various minerals and vitamins that keep your skin and hair looking great, further keeping them from ageing prematurely.
2. Traditionally, the Butterfly Pea tea has been used to treat general pain, reduce inflammation, and “increase vitality.”
3. Antioxidants in blue tea also help lower risk of body infections, which diabetics are prone to, lower blood sugar, and it is also great for your heart health.
4. Butterfly Pea tea has been consumed for centuries as a memory enhancer, brain booster. It refreshes the brain and boosts its activity and function.
5. Blue tea can relieve stress