A warm cup of your favourite tea after a hectic day can be a great way to unwind and relax. What makes it even better is a tea time snack. Hemp Hearts Sablé is a delicious yet healthy tea time snack. Enjoy it with Moksa Rose Green Tea and we are sure you’ll love it!
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 stick butter softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- Cream the butter, sugar, salt and vanilla with a hand mixer. Then add the flours and hemp hearts. Mix till incorporated.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap and put the dough on it. Roll it into a log and refrigerate it.
- Take out the log and cut it into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place them on a parchment lined tray.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes at 180 degrees in a preheated oven.
- Take them out of the oven and leave to cool. Once cooled, serve them with Moksa Rose Green Tea.