Darjeeling White Loose Leaf Tea - 35 gm
Known for its calming and cleansing properties, this Intensely aromatic with notes of honey this brew is light and elegant and a specialty to Darjeeling.
1. Antioxidants present in white tea protect the cells from damage by compounds called free radicals.
2. White tea rich in fluoride helps prevent the growth of dental plaque, the main cause of tooth decay.
3. The compounds in white tea may help protect your skin from the effects of both internal and external aging.
4. The compounds in White tea fights bacteria causing infections and pneumonia.
5. Catechins present in White tea helps in soothing chronic inflammation