CTC Masala Chai
A vibrant blend of black tea with cinnamon, cardamom, ginger extract and cloves, this energizing tea is a great immunity booster, stress buster, and aids in metabolism.
1. Ginger and cinnamon, both of which may have beneficial effects on blood sugar levels.
2. Ginger, especially, helps in improving blood circulation which alleviates many symptoms of cramps, aches, and pains.
3. A hot cup of masala chai is the best thing after a long hard day. The tannins present in tea help calm the body and revitalize it.
4. It is very good for the immune system. The clove and cinnamon creates a line of defence that does not allow infections to pass through.
5. By enhancing the digestion, this beverage prevents excess air or water from being dragged into the stomach. This reduces bloating or gassiness.