One of the most nutrient-dense varieties of seeds, watermelon seeds are a rich source of proteins, vitamins, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, magnesium, zinc, copper, potassium and more. The seeds may also boost your immunity and energy along with promoting good skin health. They also help in reducing cholesterol and are good for digestion. They can be added to salads, sandwiches, and dips or roasted to be eaten as a snack.
1. Loaded with Nutrients: Flax seeds are good sources of various nutrients. Their main benefits are due to the presence of fibre, omega3 fatty acids and lignans.
2. May Promote Good Heart Health: Plant-based fatty acids, which flax seeds are rich in, may help in promoting good heart health.
3. Improve Gut Health: With each seed packed with high fibre, flax seeds promote regular bowel movements and can help improve digestive health.
4. May Lower Blood Pressure: It has been observed that flax seeds may have the ability to reduce blood pressure naturally.
5. Rich in High-Quality Protein: Flax seeds are a good source of plant-based protein which is rich in amino acids.