1. Packed with Nutrients: Rich in the B complex vitamins, sunflower seeds are a good source of phosphorus, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, protein and vitamin.
2. Powerhouse of Energy: Sunflower seeds are a good source of thiamine (Vitamin B1). A handful of sunflower seeds can give you instant energy when consumed.
3. May help in Protein and Fiber: They are also good source of fiber and protein.
4. Good for Our Skin: Consuming sunflower seeds keep our skin glowing. Present in sunflower seeds help in the formation of collagen and elastin, Speeding up wound healing.
5. Boosts Immunity: A good natural source of zinc, vitamin E and vitamin B1.