1. Rich in Antioxidants: Along with minerals, these seeds are also rich in antioxidants which protect against cell damage, inflammation and premature aging.
2. Full of Healthy Fats: Being the best source of plant-based omega3 fatty acids, pumpkin seeds may be beneficial for the heart.
3. High in Fiber: Pumpkin seeds are great source of fiber which may help in reducing the risk of obesity and diabetes.
4. Help Promote Sleep: As pumpkin seeds are a good source of zinc, magnesium and tryptophan, they may help in promoting good sleep.
5. Very High in Magnesium: Pumpkin seeds are high in magnesium which is important for blood pressure, blood sugar levels and bone health.