1. May prevent asthma: Due to the presence of a compound, consuming Halim seeds may help reduce the symptoms of asthma considerably.
2. Improves hemoglobin: Consuming Halim seeds may help to improve hemoglobin levels as they promote the production of red blood cells.
3. Good for gut health: Being a potent laxative, Halim seeds may help in providing relief from the symptoms of constipation and indigestion along with regularizing bowel movements.
4. May regulate menstruation: Due to the presence of phytochemicals, hakim seeds may help in normalizing irregular menstruation.
5. May boost memory: Halim seeds contain an abundance of good fats which may help in boosting memory.