1. Packed with Nutrients: Rich in the B complex vitamins, sunflower seeds are a good source of phosphorus, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, protein and vitamin E.
2. Help in Reducing Inflammation: Flavonoids and other plant compounds in sunflower seeds also help reduce inflammation.
3. Help in Lowering Blood Pressure: They may help lower blood pressure by relaxing your blood vessels.
4. Reduce Cholesterol: Sunflower seeds are rich in unsaturated fatty acids, especially linoleic acid which may help to lower cholesterol.
5. Boosts Immunity: A good natural source of zinc, sunflower seeds are popular immune boosters.