Horeseradish and Pumpkin Seeds Pesto
The addition of horseradish and pumpkin seeds to a traditional pesto gives it a nutty and zingy twist. This delicious recipe will take your pasta, toast or pizza to another level altogether.
- ½ cup unsalted, roasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp grated peeled horseradish
- 2 cups coriander leaves with tender stems
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Finely grind pumpkin seeds and horseradish in a food processor.
- Add coriander and lemon juice; pulse until coriander is finely chopped.
- With motor running, stream in the oil; process just to combine.
- Add more oil if pesto is too thick; season with salt.