Skip to content
Chocolate and berries go hand in hand. But what makes this combination even better and healthier are Moksa Hemp Hearts. These energy bars are healthy so that you can satisfy your sweet cravings without any guilt!
200 g of dates, pitted
100 g of nuts of your choice
30 g of hemp hearts2 tbsp of cacao powder
1 tbsp of almond butter
- 1 pinch of sea salt
8 g of freeze-dried raspberries
60 g dark chocolate (at least 70% cacao)
- Add the dates to your food processor and pulse until a rough paste forms. Set aside.
- Then chop the nuts and freeze dried raspberries.
- Put all ingredients together mix well and knead the dough with your hands till everything is combined well.
- Lay out a baking pan with baking paper and firmly press the dough in with your hands.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.