You don’t have to be a gym bunny to make the most out of Hemp Protein Powder. This yummy recipe for a Sago Coconut Hemp Pudding is sure to become your favourite.
- 1 cup of any milk for soaking
- 2 cans of coconut milk
- 2/3 cup sago pearls
- 1 tbsp hemp protein powder
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (or more if desired)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or powder
- pinch of salt
- Soak sago pearls in the milk for one hour. Drain the sago and place all ingredients into a medium to large sauce pan.
- Over medium to high heat, bring mixture to a boil. Lower to a simmer and let cook for 25 minutes, until pearls are translucent, stirring frequently.
- The sago will start to thicken up especially once it’s cooling.
- Transfer to serving bowls, jars, or ramekins and place in the fridge and let set for a few hours, or even over night.
- Before serving top with hemp powder and Enjoy!