Flax Seed Garlic Chutney
This flaxseed and garlic chutney is a great way to incorporate these amazing healthy seeds into your diet without compromising on taste. This chutney is a great accompaniment for all kinds of dishes.
- 1 cup coarse ground Flax Seeds
- 20-25 Garlic cloves
- 6- 8 Dry red chillies
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds (white or black)
- 1/4 cup Peanuts
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Pinch of salt – to taste
- Roast cumin seeds, garlic cloves and dry red chillies over low heat in 1 tsp oil for few minutes until they turn a little brown.
- In the same pan, dry roast sesame seeds and peanuts over low heat until they start to pop.
- Let the roasted ingredients cool down completely.
- Grind the ingredients to make a coarse powder.
- Add coarse ground flaxseed to the grinder jar. Add salt to taste. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve.
- Store the Chutney in air tight mason jars after it reaches room temperature. It can be stored in refrigerator upto a month. Enjoy !!