3 Ingredient Chia Pudding
Along with being delicious and nutritious, this Chia Pudding is very easy to make. It requires only 3 basic ingredients which make a great combination for a healthy dessert.
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup almond milk or any milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon honey or any other sweetener
- Strawberries or other fruits for topping
- Pour ingredients into a jar and mix well. Let settle for 2-3 minutes than mix again very well until there is no clumping.
- Cover the jar and store it in the fridge overnight or for atleast 2 hours.
- When you’re ready to eat it, top it with your favourite fresh fruit and enjoy cold!